Please read the following fly fishing guide trip guidelines for Colorado Fly Fishing Adventures.
- A 50% deposit is required the day the trip is booked. Trip deposit will not be refundable on private trip bookings except under extreme circumstances. Public water trip deposits are refundable up to 7 days prior to trip date
- Trip fees do not include guide gratuity, licenses, or other supplies i.e. flies, tippet, leader, that may be needed for the trip
- A valid Colorado fishing license is required on all trips. Prices are as follows: one day -$9, five day – $31, resident year – $36, non resident year – $66
-Full day trips typically last 8 hours and will include lunch. Half day trips typically last 4 hours and only include a small snack
- Arrangements such as meeting times and places, rental equipment needed, etc. will be made when the trip is booked.
- It is suggested each client bring extra clothing layers including a raincoat, polarized sunglasses, sunscreen, and any kind of hat with a brim, i.e. ballcap
- Guide gratuity is always appreciated, generally 20%
- All guests are required to read and sign a liability waiver before each trip.
- Trips run rain, snow, or shine!